Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BSNL Game Package1 - Double Bandwidth on Demand plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bharath_ddd7

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-03-15

BSNL Game Package1 - Double Bandwidth on Demand plan Empty
PostSubject: BSNL Game Package1 - Double Bandwidth on Demand plan   BSNL Game Package1 - Double Bandwidth on Demand plan EmptyTue 8 Apr - 17:15

Right from end of the 3rd week of August, we’ve been kept mysterious about something called Game Package1 from BSNL. You get double bandwidth if you activate. It can be activate from your BSNL Dataone site Control panel. Log in with your user ID and password and it’s in the side panel of your admin area.

BSNL’s website has put up a Ad regarding this. The same Indiagames.com shit! Check the Ad on their site - (click on the thumbnail below to enlarge the picture.)

*I think* BSNL gave us a free trial till now. Airtel also is giving 14 day free day to all their Game on Demand subscribers.

Even it’s going to be paid, I think it’s gonna be affordable to all; the same Games on Demand plans on other ISPs:-

1. MTNL already announced the plan. See here: Gaming Services On Broadband: MTNL - Games on Demand

It’s 150 or 300 bucks per month depending on the plan (plan on plan!) you activate.

2. Airtel also has similar plan. Check here: Airtel Games on Demand

It’s 200 bucks per month plus 14 day free trial.

3. Indiagames GOD site: Indiagames.com Games on Demand

So, it’s clear from all the 3 sites that : Data transfered (or downloads) WILL NOT be charged.

Who wants your games?
This IndiaGames.com’s games sucks. They’ll give access to 100 games across 10 categories. All the games are old. We have Age of Empires 2 , Microsoft Flight Simulator, Diner Dash (what the fuck is this?), Rise of nations and other lame ass old games. Guess what smart people like me will do? We’ll simple activate this, and snatch (let me rephrase - leech or ok fine - download) games worth a fortune, and enjoy it.

Having 512 kbps download speed and just 56 kbps upload speed makes things go worse if I run my torrents. If it’s a private tracker torrents, then it’s fine, if it’s a public tracker torrents, then it hardly raises to 30-35 KBps.

It’s First of october. I’ve have activated this. Let them charge me. In all probability, it’ll be affordable - less than 300 bucks a month. Hopefully let it be testing and BSNL gives us this, what it gave till now for free. From crappy dial-up 19 months ago —> 1 GB a month 256k line —>1 GB a month + 6 Hours free transfers 256k line —> 256k unlimited connection —> 512k (56k upload line) connection!! Woah..I’ve come a long way!!

[tags]BSNL, Dataone, BSNL Dataone, Game Package1, BSNL Game Package, Games on Demand[/tags]
Back to top Go down

BSNL Game Package1 - Double Bandwidth on Demand plan
Page 1 of 1