Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Niche Marketing on Crack - Complete Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Niche Marketing on Crack - Complete Review Empty
PostSubject: Niche Marketing on Crack - Complete Review   Niche Marketing on Crack - Complete Review EmptyFri 11 Apr - 21:27

Sometimes I just want to hit myself upside the head and scream! This eBook might have that effect on you too. As you might have guessed, by the name of this article, I just finished reading the Niche Marketing on Crack eBook and then, I just sat there - staring at my computer in disbelief. Here's why:

A while ago, I ordered the Niche Marketing on Crack eBook, and like a lot of eBooks, I downloaded it and filed it in my collection, and then went about my business. A few days ago, I decided to develop a web-site for a particular niche I had found. It was taking me a little time to make the all-important decisions on what the site needed. For instance: Should it be a web-site or a blog? A blog would be easier, and Google indexes blogs a lot faster than web-sites. However, the question I've always had was how to make a blog Search Engine Optimized (SEO).

I HAVE read most of the SEO books in my collection; and most of them pertain to web sites. I thought that knowing some SEO about web sites would make it easier for me to start with a web, and then, for no particular reason, I put up a blog! Maybe it had to do with the fact that blogs have templates and I could get up and running much quicker using a pre-formatted templated. I wanted to get started fast, so I put up a blog I'm guessing that's what happened, anyway.

There is was one problem that I didn't know how to resolve with a blog and that is how to make it Search Engine friendly. I wanted Google would locate my new blog and the niche I wanted to target fast! I worked most of the day on the new blog, trying different things, searching for Plugins, figuring out how they worked, etc.

The one thing I wanted to resolve with this blog was making the blog address look like a web-page address so I could submit it to Adwords in a decent format. I wanted the appropriate niche word displayed (which would make for better organic search results). I must have spent two hours on that subject. AND, I'm not exactly a newbie. I've been doing this stuff for over two years. In my defense though, my concentration has been web-sites, not blogs.

So there went the day trying to figure out all things related to blogs. I finally had my blog set up, and was almost happy with the way the title tags displayed. Then I ran into the other problem of how to target my particular keyword. Frustrated, I decided to go to my eBook collection and see if there was anything there that could help and thats when I re-discovered Niche Marketing on Crack; and began to read. . .

Well, you know the rest. When I was finished, I sat there in disbelief! EVERYTHING I had struggled with in building my blog was outlined in those 51 pages! And, it was all written in a way that I could follow. There were no statements like I usually find in other books, where they tell you to do something, and then they figure you already know what they're talking about (isn't that why you bought the book, so someone could clarify things for you?)

In Niche Marketing on Crack, Andrew Hansen shows you EXACTLY how to do the things you need to do to start making money with his system immediately! Whether you're a newbie or a long-time marketer, there is something you can learn from his system. But it's not all blog talk. There is much more, that's just the part that helped me the most. Other things you will learn include: 1) The right way to find a niche product that will be immediately successful. 2) An amazing plugin that is available for free that will help you SEO your Blog (this would have come in VERY handy and saved me half a day! 3) Registering a Domain name so it will attract tons of organic search engine traffic. 4) Amazing ways to break down your Article content so you can get the most exposure from the least amount of articles. 5) Adding a ping list to your blog and exactly which sites to Ping. Niche Marketing on Crack will tell you exactly where all of these things are located, as well as HOW to use them? With step-by-step instructions just like following a recipe!

Niche Marketing on Crack tells how to use Google to search for your competition. This little secret was right under my eyes, and I just never saw it before. A lot of the other gurus told me about it, but they never told me exactly where it was (makes me kind of irritated) but now I know! I can apply this little piece of info to both my web sites and my blogs.

This information is as good as it gets, and all at a fair price. I just know that if this had been written by a big-wig expert in marketing, he (or she) would have broken it up, put it into a three-ring binder, added a fancy cover and charged about $499 for it, but not Andrew. Niche Marketing on Crack really is the best book I've read on how to discover niche markets - and make tons of money using simple blogging procedures.

If you want to succeed in today's world online, you need this resource. Get it TODAY before everyone knows the secrets and becomes your competition.
Back to top Go down

Niche Marketing on Crack - Complete Review
Page 1 of 1