Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airtel GPRS sucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bharath_ddd7

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Airtel GPRS sucks Empty
PostSubject: Airtel GPRS sucks   Airtel GPRS sucks EmptyThu 10 Apr - 17:40

feel a kind of emptiness that I have not felt in a very long time. I just wanted to write it down somewhere.

Really do not know what is going in my head. I just feel a little too confused. Just a week back things seemed so clear and then there are doubts cast all over. I think this phase will get over soon enough but till then need to put my head in the right place.

Eventually I would like to work on XUL, XForms and SVG. But cannot say what and where things will lead to. I am just not thinking of technology all that much. But let’s see, tomorrow is another day.

I am using a GPRS connection now and it simply crawls. It refuses to log into Google Talk, plus there is no way I can use any S/W to upload the blog articles. I have to log into Blogger and post them from there. I hope I can get a broadband soon enough. I had forgotten that net can be soooo.. slllooooooooooowwwwww. It’s taken me 3 hours to post this, and I am not kidding. Anyhow I did a couple of things during this time but still. It should not have taken more than a few minutes to complete the process.

And I thought I had opened up the blogger dashboard. I was so wrong. It’s still trying to open it as I type. I doubt if I will be able to post this tonight or ever.

And now I can finally blame all my problems on my Airtel GPRS. If it was any slower... I don’t even know what I was going to say argghhh..
Back to top Go down

Airtel GPRS sucks
Page 1 of 1