Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ClickBank Banned Me - How This Challenge Will Benefit You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

ClickBank Banned Me - How This Challenge Will Benefit You Empty
PostSubject: ClickBank Banned Me - How This Challenge Will Benefit You   ClickBank Banned Me - How This Challenge Will Benefit You EmptySat 5 Apr - 23:33

Yes, just got an e-mail a few days ago from ClickBank security team asking me to give up the ClickBankAffiliateConfessions.com and get another domain name to sell my CB related product.

What a weird e-mail request I got. They should kiss my hand that I’ve sent them thousands of customers in the past years as an affiliate alone and made thousands of dollars selling my products via their vendor account. I guess they got upset that I switched to using Plimus instead of ClickBank selling my digital products.

Anyway, I have a new challenge now: to give up selling this CB related product and get another domain name, or simply remove the product from the market and never deal with CB anymore.

I hate to brag but I’m one of ClickBanks’ fiercest competitors in SEO terms (e.g. Google) .. I’m on the first page in Google for terms like “ClickBank” and “ClickBank Affiliate“. I guess that’s why they’re mad? That’s why they are not allowing me to use this domain anymore?

Anyway, it’s their choice how far they want to get in this domain name trademark infringement game, and my final decision is that I’ll continue to sell my product but in different format, and not on ClickBankAffiliateConfessions.com anymore.

So here are some great news for you as I still want to help you make money with affiliate programs and especially with CB; I’m going to turn this minor dispute into a solution for your financial problems:

1. I’m going to sell insider access to the MP3 calls and accompanied PDF transcripts again, the famous ClickBank Success Stories that past customers paid up to $149.95 to access.. stay cool - it’s going to be highly affordable (for more details read the entire article)
2. I’ll create a new member-only forum so that you get to know each other, make new friends, talk anything related to ClickBank and advance in this affiliate business lickety split.
Back to top Go down

ClickBank Banned Me - How This Challenge Will Benefit You
Page 1 of 1