Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airtel Broadband : Why it's a good option for geeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Airtel Broadband : Why it's a good option for geeks Empty
PostSubject: Airtel Broadband : Why it's a good option for geeks   Airtel Broadband : Why it's a good option for geeks EmptyThu 3 Apr - 16:28

Internet for the Impatient, that's what is mentioned on their website, and since tata indicom made me wait 16 days before telling me that the connection was not possible because my house was too far, and also because i hate bsnl's datacaps, i was left with only one dsl provider - airtel. So, since i ha no other choice i decided to give it a go. The following lines will prove that it is internet for the impatient -

Day 1, 1800 hrs - Call up airtel, ask them to send an executive to my place.
Day 1, 2100 hrs - Executive comes, i have to fill up no less than four forms, but skip most details
Day 2, 1000 hrs - Wiring team arrives, all wiring done is very neat, concealed with plastic beadings in my house, and underground outside, wire is cut and joint at one place and i counted 7 layers of insulation.
Day 2, 1700 hrs - Wiring Team Leaves
Day 2, 2000 hrs - Line check team arrives, line working perfectly
Day 3, 1200 hrs - Connection up and running.

As you can see, everything was done in a little over 48 hours, the best part is altough you may call my connection expensive (Rs. 900 per month for 128 kbps), there are no datacaps and speed has never yet gone below 110 kbps, so altough i had my reservations before buying, everything's working great.
Back to top Go down

Airtel Broadband : Why it's a good option for geeks
Page 1 of 1