Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airtel Broadband : Why it's a good option for geeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Airtel Broadband : Why it's a good option for geeks Empty
PostSubject: Airtel Broadband : Why it's a good option for geeks   Airtel Broadband : Why it's a good option for geeks EmptyThu 3 Apr - 16:27

I have decided that enough is enough and that India is never going to get true broadband unless something is done about those data caps. In international broadband, there is not even a mention of data caps, yet here we are restricted to tiny data transfer limits such as 1GB which can be consumed within a day on a broadband connection. On top of that, broadband providers give no way to measure the amount of data transferred and thus the isp’s are free to bill us any amount they wish. I have decided to start a petition to once and for all ban data caps from Indian broadband in order to bring it up to international standards. Please support the petition which you can sign at http://www.petitiononline.com/datacaps and for the same purpose I have started a blog at http://freeweb.notlong.com . Anbody who is interested in writing for the blog may feel free to contact me at abhinav_fx@yahoo.com . Also, you can read my personal views about Indian broadband and much more at my personal/technology
Back to top Go down

Airtel Broadband : Why it's a good option for geeks
Page 1 of 1