Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Previous Marketing & Copywriting Articles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Previous Marketing & Copywriting Articles Empty
PostSubject: Previous Marketing & Copywriting Articles   Previous Marketing & Copywriting Articles EmptyFri 14 Mar - 22:05

Review: 2007 Landing Page Handbook: How to Lift Conversions Up to 55%
"If you follow the Handbook's data and design guidelines, we estimate your landing page conversions may rise by 40%." Really? Sounds like one of those too-good-to-be-true things so I decided to buy it and find out for myself.
Copywriting Makeover: It's What You Say AND How You Say It, Part 1 of 2
Copywriting Makeover: It's What You Say AND How You Say It, Part 2 of 2
What happens when you think you have all the necessary information in your copy, but it still doesn't convert? It might not be what you're saying, but how you're saying it.
Review: Landing Page Handbook - How To Increase Conversions
Copywriting Makeover: Value vs. Vision - Part 1 of 2
Copywriting Makeover: Value vs. Vision - Part 2 of 2
See the step by step transformation that took one client from page 35 in Google to the top 10 plus improved sales.
Review: 73 Ways To Describe A Widget
As a copywriter with over 25-years experience, I have certain resources I keep on my bookshelf within arm's length at all times. In just a short time, "73 Ways" has earned its place on the top of my bookshelf.
My SEO's Good. Now Should I Work On Conversions?

By focusing strictly on SEO, it is highly likely you'll be forced to change most of what you've built in order to improve conversions later on. That means spending more time and money on something that could have been turning a profit by now.
Online Shoppers Ask for More Detailed Copywriting
A recent survey proved "68% [of visitors] want the ability to 'feel' merchandise through better imagery, more product descriptions and details." Learn how to write copy that gives customers what they need.
3 Simple Rules for Creating an Effective USP

There is something unique about your business; you just have to discover what it is. And therein lies the problem. Most business owners and managers don't understand how to create a truly unique selling proposition (USP).
Copywriting Makeover: Facts Vs. Fantasy (Part 1 of 2)
Copywriting Makeover: Facts Vs. Fantasy (Part 2 of 2)

If your copy doesn't speak to your customers in language they want to hear, your sales will suffer. The same message presented in different ways brings different responses. Follow one website as they take their copy from fact-oriented to romantic and dreamy with exceptional results.
Opening Sentences That Close the Sale
It's one of the best pieces of copywriting advice I've ever been given. "As often as possible, start your paragraphs with sentences that hook readers and drive them deeper into the copy." Why? Because - after the headline - the first sentence in any paragraph is what gets read most often.
Will Longer Keyphrases Hinder the Effectiveness of Your Copy?
If the trend continues as it has in the past, search phrases will get even longer in the not-so-distant future. However, when you get creative with keyphrase use in your copy, you'll find longer search terms are not a problem to work with.
The Purpose and Practice of Writing Successful SEO Articles
When it comes to writing quality SEO articles, keep your visitors in mind first. It's a strategy Matt Cutts recommends.
Copywriting With Google's Dynamic Keyword Insertion Tool
From a time standpoint, this is a wonder tool that saves you from typing the same keywords repeatedly. From an economic point-of-view, Google's dynamic keyword insertion can perform well. But what happens with regard to copywriting?
The 2 Most Common Mistakes When Writing With Keywords
There are two mistakes almost every amateur search engine copywriter makes. Let's take a look at each one.
Top 10 SEO Copywriting
I love testing and tracking so, it was only natural for me to track the moves of a little SEO copywriting experiment I did. My findings were quite interesting.
Back to top Go down

Previous Marketing & Copywriting Articles
Page 1 of 1