Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demonoid.com has blocked MTNL and BSNL users

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bharath_ddd7

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Demonoid.com has blocked MTNL and BSNL users Empty
PostSubject: Demonoid.com has blocked MTNL and BSNL users   Demonoid.com has blocked MTNL and BSNL users EmptyThu 27 Mar - 17:36

Yes,you read right.There is a buzz going on the net these days,among the people using MTNL Triband or BSNL Dataone broadbands ,they are UNABLE to access demonoid.com.While most of them have started cursing MTNL and BSNL because they think that it is these ISP’s who have blocked demonoid.com site,but the truth is that it is actually the other way round.

Actually,Demonoid has blocked all the users with the 59.xxx.xxx.xxx IP range,and both MTNL and BSNL users fall within this category.

Proof: I did a tracert of the site & it went well past MTNL’s ISP.So this means, MTNL (or BSNL either) are not blocking the site.This means that Demonoid is blocking us.

Reason: Obviously,you would be curious to know that why is Demonoid doing such a thing.Well,from what i know(this may not be true),someone recently tried to hack demonoid and that person’s IP was in the 59.xxx.xxx.xxx range.So as a precautionary measure demonoid has blocked all the users in this ip range.I hope this would be a temporary ban and would soon be removed.

Solution: If you are upset after reading the above ,cheer up.This is because there are very easy workarounds to get past this problem.You can still access demonoid.com from sites like
www.vtunnel.com or www.mathtunnel.com or www.gpass1.com and easily download your torrents.So no need to worry.
You can even use proxies if you want to access demonoid.All these methods are tried and tested and indeed work efficiently
Back to top Go down

Demonoid.com has blocked MTNL and BSNL users
Page 1 of 1