Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freelance copywriting for business that perspires and inspires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Freelance copywriting for business that perspires and inspires Empty
PostSubject: Freelance copywriting for business that perspires and inspires   Freelance copywriting for business that perspires and inspires EmptyFri 14 Mar - 21:04

Freelance copywriting that perspires and inspires; that informs and performs. That’s what you get from me.

award-winning copywriting
Hire me for your freelance copywriting project and you’ll get 16 years’ experience as an award-winning copywriter, editor and journalist on your side. This means that, no matter what your freelance copywriting project, I can handle it, because I’ll have done something similar.

Whether it’s freelance copywriting for ads, brochures, direct mail, case studies, websites, or journalism and PR, you can be sure I’ll fix it. Heck, at particularly dull functions, I’ve even edited the wine labels.

creative freelance copywriting
You’ll find me quick, enthusiastic, creative… oh, and literate in the English language. That has to make me unique.

Obscure sector? No problem. My varied freelance copywriting client list includes Hitachi, Portakabin, Center Parcs, TMP Worldwide, Siemens, the NHS and the Royal Bank of Scotland.

I’ll write in any copywriting style you like, for any audience, but I have a particular talent for quirky, humorous copywriting - the sort you’ll find on the Innocent Drinks cartons.

copywriting near Manchester
I do my freelance copywriting from a beautiful part of Lancashire, between Manchester and Preston. But that hasn’t stopped me working for clients from across the UK and way beyond. I have copywriting clients in Sweden, Holland, Canada and Australia.

Freelance copywriting works just great on a remote basis, using the phone and e-mail. But I’m equally happy to discuss your copywriting needs in person - either at your place or at my office near Manchester.
Back to top Go down

Freelance copywriting for business that perspires and inspires
Page 1 of 1