Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BSNL DataOne - World’s Crappiest Broadband Service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bharath_ddd7

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-03-15

BSNL DataOne - World’s Crappiest Broadband Service Empty
PostSubject: BSNL DataOne - World’s Crappiest Broadband Service   BSNL DataOne - World’s Crappiest Broadband Service EmptyWed 26 Mar - 15:33

BSNL DataOne is undoubtedly the world’s worst broadband service, and I have seen many.

The service is erratic. It frequently gets disconnected and stays disconnected for hours. Overall I can avail their crappy service for about 30-40% of the time at best. The worst part of their service is that it often gets disconnected every few minutes. Reliability is non-existent.

Customer service? Doesn’t exist for all practical purposes.

The customer service representatives asks you to call other numbers as they openly admit their cluelessness (and blame management). The other numbers are rarely, if ever, picked. When picked they merely confirm that a problem exists. They don’t provide you with an estimated time when the problem will be fixed, not will they provide any details on the problem. Most of their problems are on their service stations.

24/7 service is alien terminology. No technical support or customer service exists on the weekend. And the service frequently goes down on weekends and stays down till monday. You would be lucky to get it restored by Monday evening.

BTW: I am on a high end plan Rs 1,300 for 256 Kbps & 4Gb data transfer. I would switch in a fraction of a second as soon as there is any competitor providing similar service in Kolkata at comparable prices.

BSNL has redefined “broadband” for me, in the worst possible way.

PS. This post could be published after an hour of waiting for their service to restore for few minutes (before going out again).
Back to top Go down

BSNL DataOne - World’s Crappiest Broadband Service
Page 1 of 1