Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Copywriting Software - The Ultimate Copywriting Aid?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Copywriting Software - The Ultimate Copywriting Aid? Empty
PostSubject: Copywriting Software - The Ultimate Copywriting Aid?   Copywriting Software - The Ultimate Copywriting Aid? EmptySat 22 Mar - 0:29

Writing copy is your number one weapon when it comes to making serious money online. Sure, you can spend hours getting traffic to your site using the multitude of options available, but if your site doesn't convert to a sale, a click or a sign-up - then you've wasted your time.

Further reading:
Why It's Dangerous to Offer Free Work to Entice a New Client - How to offer free work to entice a new client: what you absolutely must know about this dangerous strategyWith that in mind is there an easy way to writing great copy?

There's always a debate raging amongst the copywriting forums about whether a piece of software could out-pull a highly paid copywriter.

Could a machine out-think the human brain and write a sales letter that made more money?

Well, the short answer is... no. Contrary to popular belief there isn't a software program that spouts forth profit pulling copy (or at least original profit pulling copy).

Further reading:
Become an Article Writer - Most of us are looking for an easy way to make money online these days. Often though, we do not see one of the simplest ways which is right in front of our eyes. Content and Article Writing. You'd be surprised how much one could make simply typing at...No piece of software can be more creative than the human mind when it comes to the core of copywriting which is to connect with the reader. Sure, it can check headlines against hundreds of other proven templates and it can suggest words but so far there is no one application that can do a sales letter for you.

Best learn copywriting then...

SO what makes a great sales letter. In my mind you first have to look for the essence of the piece. What are you trying to sell, what will your copy be about and importantly what is the lead to the story?

Further reading:
Copywriting Demand is Very High - Within this article on copywriting demand, we will look at how much work there is out there for someone who wants to do freelance copywriting as well as the demand for copywriters as a profession.By that I mean that there needs to be a central message, similar to a news article. If your copy is just blatant hype then you'll never sell a damn thing! Look for an interesting angle, look for the lead and then go from there.

This lead will make its first appearance in your headline and sub-headline. It can be expounded on in your intro and then you can go into greater detail. Grab the readers attention first with the lead.

Further reading:
Copywriting Training: The Fundamentals You Need To Understand When Writing Copy - Copywriting training secrets is considered one of the most extraordinary skill to learn in this world. To learn how to write a great copy, here's how to get started.For instance, if I was writing a sales letter on a dandruff cure I wouldn't start off the piece talking about how to cure dandruff but I'd maybe shift the angle to "the secret the cosmetic companies don't want you to know" or something along those lines. Make it readable and gripping.

To keep them gripped you've got to retain your reader's interest and I do this by using a story of some sort. I keep my writing punchy and interesting and I write as if I'm talking directly to the reader. Don't write for a group of people, write as if you're talking directly to one person.

Further reading:
Copywriting: Is It The Right Choice For You? - Copywriting can be a lucrative and successful career move, but it takes a special talent - or so it's claimed. So is it right for you? Here are a few points to help you decide . . .Build up this desire and then ask for the sale at the end of the letter, just make sure you pile on enough reasons and/or bonuses as well as a money back guarantee to make the reader feel he'd be a fool not to buy.

Always, make sure the reader is in a better position after ordering than before - even if he refunds. For example, let your prospect know that he can keep the ebook/audio/video even if he asks for a refund. See how that would make it a truly riveting offer?

Further reading:
Crafting a Compelling Sales Letter - Many people have asked what's the secret to writing a compelling sales letter that sells. Every communication you send to customers or prospects should have a clear purpose -and your sales letter is no different.Writing great copy is your secret weapon, it gives you the ability to make money anytime on the internet. You just need that one page that converts, that pulls the reader in and makes him/her whip out their wallet and you're on your way to a fortune.
Back to top Go down

Copywriting Software - The Ultimate Copywriting Aid?
Page 1 of 1