Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ClickBank with Adwords - Profitable?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

ClickBank with Adwords - Profitable? Empty
PostSubject: ClickBank with Adwords - Profitable?   ClickBank with Adwords - Profitable? EmptyTue 18 Mar - 13:46

Some time ago (was just 3 weeks ago in fact), I made a post titled ClickBank Commissions. Well, I just want to take this time to:

1) Update you on how I’m doing with affiliate marketing on ClickBank and

2) ClickBank with Adwords … and whether that’s profitable (in my case at least).

I’ve been doing ok so far in my 1st month of ClickBank affiliate marketing (i’ve done aff marketing before … just not with CB) with the highest on any single day being $70. Not much but decent to say the least. *I know that’s snigger-able for some of you big fishes out that*

Anyways, today was an absolute breakthrough. I got back from church with a friend mid afternoon and when I logged in to my account, I nearly fell off the chair. God be my witness!

Not because I did not think it was possible to achieve that much in a day, heck … some people hit $5000++ in a day. But because it was more than twice I’ve ever achieved on a single day over the last 3 weeks.

I’m definitely on track to hit at least $1k within my first 30 days with Clickbank so that has to be good. But it certainly can get better.

For those that are starting out or have started out for some time and have not seen much for your results so far, I hereby encourage you to stay the course and keep your eyes on the prize. Whatever you’re doing (be it article marketing, craigslist, videos, pay per click, yakety yakety), keep at it for at least a little while longer.

Hope this little post has been interesting for you all. For those using Adwords, I strongly suggest that you check this software out. It’s a power tool I promise ya. (For what it’s worth, I think non PPC guys could use this out as well because it helps you look for little and untapped niches).

Tell ya what … for those that actually do get the tool via the link above, contact me and I’ll give you a little hand at starting out.

Thanks be to God for my decent results so far. Cheers all! =)

P.S Many of my sales (not all) are coming via Adwords and my ROI is approximately 3 to 1 so far. As I’ve said earlier, the tool I’m using is an awesome help.
Back to top Go down

ClickBank with Adwords - Profitable?
Page 1 of 1