Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Increase your Clickbank Commissions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

How to Increase your Clickbank Commissions Empty
PostSubject: How to Increase your Clickbank Commissions   How to Increase your Clickbank Commissions EmptySun 16 Mar - 21:20

Make the Most of your Clickbank Account
This lens is for all newbies and not-so newbies who are interested in earning money online with Clickbank but have not yet had much luck with it.

Internet Junkie has been surfing again and studied many free online resources to help you (and me!) make the most of your Clickbank account. If you are a member of a different affiliate marketing program, you can also use some of these tips to increase your commissions.

First Step to Earn with Clickbank: Get a Free Clickbank Account
Free, Free, Free!
This seems obvious to me: if you want to earn commissions from Clickbank, hurry and open an account now! You have nothing to lose, it is completely free!

I should probably mention that FREE is a word you are going to find a lot on this lens, so if you don't like free stuff, leave now!

Get your free Clickbank account.
How to Earn Money with Affiliate Marketing
The best way to earn money with affiliate Marketing is to have a website featuring detailed reviews of the products you want to earn commission on and drive lots of visitors to it; the more visitors your website gets, the more likely you are to have one or more visitors to click on your affiliate links and buy a product.

There are ways to bring more traffic to your website; you should read some of the articles below to learn more about affiliate marketing and SEO. These will help you and your affiliate marketing business; I plan on adding more to the list so it would be a good idea to bookmark this lens so you can easily find it again when you are ready to learn more about earning money from affiliate marketing and particularly Clickbank.
Clickbank and Affiliate Marketing Links
Here is a collection of useful articles that should help you learn more about Clickbank and Affiliate Marketing; I also added some links you should find very interesting if you are looking smart ways to earn money online with Clickbank.
Write Clickbank Product Reviews that Will Sell
Learn how to connect with your readers in a way that will influence them to buy the products you are promoting;
Open a Free Clickbank Account
The first step in making money with Clickbank is getting a free account.
Get a Free Clickbank Portal with Free Hosting
You can get your very own hosted Clickbank Marketplace for free! (plus lots of other free bonuses)
My Evil Money-Making Plan: the Outcome
Here is the result of one of my early experiences earning money with Clickbank; don't make the same mistake I did!
Do You Think Clickbank Is a Scam?
Here is an article for the cynicals who see a scam in every money-making opportunity;
Affiliate Links: to Disclose or Not to Disclose?
What do you think of other affiliates "stealing" your commissions? Luckily, there are tools out there that help you against online thieves;
How to Earn Money with Affiliate Marketing
Presentation of online affiliate marketing and how to use all the tools available, including free Clickbank portals, and earn more money than the average affiliate marketer selling other people's products.
Be More Successful: Better Your Affiliate Marketing Skills
This article will advise you on the best ways to be successful and earn more money from affiliate marketing and includes my best money-making tactic.
Explode Your Clickbank Commissions
There is a great way to earn money from clickbank which involves making sales from clickbank portals as well as giving them away.
The Best Way to Bring Buyers to Your Website
This Method Should Bring You Lots of Targeted Traffic
Pick a product from Clickbank's marketplace that is related to your website's topic, write a few reviews about the product; these should not seem like blatant advertisements but should sound very sincere. I recommend buying the product first so you know exactly what you are writing about.

Submit these reviews to a few free article directories and make sure that you include a link to your website in the author's resource box, as many article directories don't allow links in the body of articles submitted. You can also republish the same articles on your website, but this time, include your affiliate links in the body of the articles so that your website's visitors can click and buy!

Getting your articles published on article directories will expose them to people that may otherwise miss your website and if you are lucky, your articles may be picked up and published in some ezines, blogs or websites. Publishers who "borrow" your articles are required to include your author's resource box with existing links intact, so although this method may be a bit time consuming, it should not be overlooked as a way to increase your website's traffic and bring you targeted visitors.
Back to top Go down

How to Increase your Clickbank Commissions
Page 1 of 1