Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rss Feeds for Clickbank and Amazon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Rss Feeds for Clickbank and Amazon Empty
PostSubject: Rss Feeds for Clickbank and Amazon   Rss Feeds for Clickbank and Amazon EmptySun 16 Mar - 21:14

We have, as a bonus feature, been offering keyword based datafeeds from ClickBank and Amazon. As those who have been with us for a while know the service has not been entirely without problems.

Recently, once again, the service stopped working. For me, this was the last straw so sadly we are going to cease the use of these two feeds.

I have an idea for using ClickBank but it will have a small monthly cost. The good thing is that I have been using the service for about 6 months without a hitch and the on-page results are, I think, better than we had been offering.

I will sort out the details and set up a template for the LAMMs and then post back here with information.

You might well ask ‘well Andrew, why did you not offer this to us before?’ A good point, but the problem is that whilst we can set the thing up for you on the page each user must pay an individual subscription of $9.99 for ALL their sites be they LAMMs or anything else and do a small configuration on each site. The previous provider enabled us to do everything for you and no extra payments.
Back to top Go down

Rss Feeds for Clickbank and Amazon
Page 1 of 1