Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7 Killer Internet Marketing Strategies That'll Turn Your Website Into a Monster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

7 Killer Internet Marketing Strategies That'll Turn Your Website Into a Monster Empty
PostSubject: 7 Killer Internet Marketing Strategies That'll Turn Your Website Into a Monster   7 Killer Internet Marketing Strategies That'll Turn Your Website Into a Monster EmptyFri 11 Apr - 22:13

I suppose a website should work like a fast marketing machine and nothing less. That’s why my websites tick. Because I realize a functional marketing website ought to bring in cash and not just entertain visitors.

What does your website do? Find out – This might be the only thing you need to do about your online marketing problems.

Too many websites are wrongly designed... that’s why we have online entrepreneurs getting out of business claiming people don’t buy on-line! But let me ask you: Has anyone ever visited your website? If your answer is “Yes”, you could have made at least a sale at one time on-line… right? Yes. That’s why I tell you if that prospect eludes your entire Internet marketing strategy, you must hold yourself responsible. Excuses are not allowed.

Internet marketing may not have turned out as you expected, you should even be more thankful; because if it were easy, the field would be flooded with dabblers and that would reduce the amount of money you could earn. Your business is to discover how to make the task easier, so you can lock up your own share of the market.

Hi, my name is Ambrose Ariagiegbe – and there are secrets I know that can help you harvest the windfall profits sitting right in front of you on-line everyday– and these strategies can help you become the biggest money maker in your industry in no time!

In this article, I’m going to show you 7 killer Internet marketing strategies that can easily triple your website sales in the next 90 days. If you take out a little time and tweak your website the way I show you, I guarantee you’ll experience remarkable results.

Internet Marketing Strategy #1: Create A FAQ Page

You must create a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page for your website. Often times, your prospects would have questions about your offer. You should try to predict the kind of questions they most likely would want to ask, and answer them on a separate web page. This is one important way to close up more sales speedily.

Internet Marketing Strategy #2: Use the Preference Close Technique

This is based on the fact that people like to make choices. They don’t like to feel like they’re being ordered around or given an ultimatum. Give them the opportunity to make choices a lot in your sales copy and you’ll be luring them into doing what you want. Give them several choices with regard to payment, ordering and delivery. I don’t know what you’re selling, but the variation could be colour or – if you sell a book – make it available in different covers. Then you can structure your close by asking “which one would you prefer, hard cover or soft cover?

Internet Marketing Strategy #3: Exclude Outside Links

You should try as much as possible to avoid having any outside link at your sales page. Your sales page should be focused on selling – making the sale to your prospects. Don’t try to impress anyone by linking to all the websites in your industry. Outside links would just lead your prospects away. I recommend that your main sales page should link to at most 4 other pages and they include: testimonial.html, order.html, contact.html and FAQ.html.

Internet Marketing Strategy #4: Sell just one Product or Service

Many websites are only a “catalogue” of all the products under the sun. I know you’ve seen even “experts” fall into this pithole. But the truth is: when you begin to sell more than just one product on a sales page, you end up confusing your prospects, and a lot of them will actually leave without buying anything from you. So if you have more than more products to sell, what should you do? It’s straight forward – just bundle and sell them in a single package or create a separate web page for each one.

Internet Marketing Strategy #5: Write an Attention-Getting Headline

Whether you know it or not, the first thing anyone who’s visiting your site wants to read is a headline. Take it from me: a website without a headline is just as lousy as a magazine with no captions. Just think: a magazine with no headline does not get anyone’s attention, no one can tell what it’s all about and the worst is no matter the efficacy of it’s articles, they don’t appeal to anybody. That’s how a website with no headline is. You must have a clear and attention-grabbing headline to entice your visitors into reading your sales copy – period!

Internet Marketing Strategy #6: Write an effective Sales Copy

The message at your website is very important. You must give it time. Always, I tell people, when it comes to rating your ad copy, nothing else counts but results. Ad copy writing can be very simple to learn, if you become a connoisseur of good sales letters. Go around and pick up some of the winning sales letters by copy-writing masters; some of the masters I know are: Ted Nicholas, Joe Vitale, Joseph Sugarman, Jay Conrald Levinson, David Grafinkel and so on. Then start studying them and practice to write the way they do.

Internet Marketing Strategy #7: Use Testimonial (And Case Studies)

A lot of websites have no testimonials. You need testimonials to convince your prospects that your product is actually what you said it is. You can try to overwhelm your prospects with all the rationales why they must buy your product – anybody would do that – big deal! But you need proofs to establish your credibility.

So, if you don’t have testimonials, ask your customers for them and you can make it easier by creating a contact form they can fill and submit. Remember to entice them by offering to give anyone who sends you a testimonial a special gift.

Ambrose Ariagiegbe is an Internet marketing couch and the author of 2 best-selling books, including “101 Advanced Little-known Joint Venture Ideas Exposed” – the most complete joint venture idea generating book online.
Back to top Go down

7 Killer Internet Marketing Strategies That'll Turn Your Website Into a Monster
Page 1 of 1