Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vodafone tookover Airtel? Real Facts here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bharath_ddd7

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Vodafone tookover Airtel? Real Facts here! Empty
PostSubject: Vodafone tookover Airtel? Real Facts here!   Vodafone tookover Airtel? Real Facts here! EmptyThu 10 Apr - 18:01

Of late, there's been an email circulating which asks you to login to www.airtel.com and as Vodafone logo and details appear on the site, gives you an impression that Vodafone has taken over airtel. Below is real facts behind the story, provided by Anurag Setia. (He doesn't have a blog on internet hence i'm not giving link and publishing his report here with permission)- ShrinidhiActual write up starts...I got atleast 10 people showing me the site www.airtel.com and laughing off how Vodafone has taken over Airtel site.... and I pity everyone who's thinking something like this without understanding what actually is behind all this.First the domain name airtel.com doesnt belong to Bharti Tele Ventures Ltd, the Airtel service provider that we know in India. They have their site up at www.airtel.in or at www.airtelworld.com Second, if your organization's name is India, doesnt imply that you would surely get www.india.com domain available.. if its taken u might try and negotiate to buy
Back to top Go down

Vodafone tookover Airtel? Real Facts here!
Page 1 of 1