Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BSNL took 15 days to install the broadband

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sangeeta 80

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-03-28

BSNL took 15 days to install the broadband Empty
PostSubject: BSNL took 15 days to install the broadband   BSNL took 15 days to install the broadband EmptyFri 4 Apr - 21:15

BSNL took 15 days to install the broadband connection in BANGALORE - INDIRANAGAR. I got it on Feb 26.

During the BSNL unlimited period i used to max out the link and get speeds of 28-30 KB through out for days on end. I run eMule and used to download songs, software etc etc.. I have burnt well over 200 CD’s of mp3-rar files. I still have close to 120GB of audio sitting on disk right now! My 160GB disk is close to house full! I HAVE NEVER HAD too many problems with BSNL. I find their tech support quite helpfull and informative. Recently BSNL has been down for a couple of days. The tech support told me that it was a technical problem and they were working on it. It is fixed now.I received a excess billing from BSNL for Rs:4000/=. I had graphsof my usage so i went and spoke to them. I walked in 2 hours with the amount waived.

I have used ZeeNext cable broadband. 2 friends have Hathway and another bought the Satyam DIAL UP UNLIMITED package(he got a Rs:500line from BSNL installed - it allows you to use a 56K modem to dial out for “free"). The Zee package promises 64K unlimited. I was getting32Kbit. There were frequent disruptions for days on end!!Getting Zee and Hathway to provide proper tech support has alwas been a pain!!

Now about Satyam!! My friend bought a UNLIMITED dial up pack validfor 3 months!! When he came home he found that the pack was “unlimted”only for 7 hours - or some such nonsense - in a day.

Both my friends on Hathway want to shift to Airtel’s unlimited scheme.One of them has now decided to stick with Hathway since Airtel tookhis installation money and as yet not refunded the cash nor have they laid the line(apparently they were not allowed to cut the road).
Back to top Go down

BSNL took 15 days to install the broadband
Page 1 of 1