Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CBStatz - ClickBank Statistics Program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

CBStatz - ClickBank Statistics Program Empty
PostSubject: CBStatz - ClickBank Statistics Program   CBStatz - ClickBank Statistics Program EmptyThu 3 Apr - 21:00

If you’re a serious ClickBank user, have more than one account, or just want to easily check your stats on a daily or hourly basis then you will love CBStatz. The program is hands down the best tool for downloading your ClickBank sales information and allowing you to manipulate it in a variety of ways. There are also some very functional aspects of the program that will help you run your business.

I personally use the program for monitoring sales, watching my refund percentages (especially important when testing new products as an affiliate), and looking up customer data. I love the ability to easily search my history for the past several years in search of a customer. I can also use it to lookup and quickly process a refund for a customer, I don’t love doing that.

The program is straight-forward, easy to use, updated often, and from what I have experienced 99.9% bug free.

I’ve been in close contact with the owner/creator Mike Lacoursiere, he’s been extremely supportive and open to suggestions. He’s even included a few suggestions of mine in his most recent update. His determination to make sure CBStatz is the absolute best tool for ClickBank users leaves me no doubt that it will continue to lead the pack in ClickBank data management tools.

The program includes a ton of other features such as graphing of your sales by day, month, and year, the ability to monitor and find your best affiliates, an easy backup process, and too many more features to mention here.

CBStatz has two types of licenses, you can either purchase and own it outright, or you can purchase a monthly subscription for only $24.95.

Right now there is a free trial which allows you to use the program without limitations for 3 full days. Visit the CBStatz website or download the free trial.
Back to top Go down

CBStatz - ClickBank Statistics Program
Page 1 of 1