Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clickbank FAQ - Shopping FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bharath_ddd7

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Clickbank FAQ - Shopping FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Clickbank FAQ - Shopping FAQ   Clickbank FAQ - Shopping FAQ EmptySun 30 Mar - 19:06

. What is ClickBank?

ClickBank is the Internet's largest retailer of digital products, such as ebooks and downloadable software.

2. What forms of payment does ClickBank accept?

ClickBank customers can pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Eurocard, Bravo, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, and JCB. Clickbank also accepts online checks for US customers and PayPal for most products.
For recurring billing products, ClickBank currently accepts credit card payments only.

3. I want to pay for a product with an online check. How do I fill out the form?

Clickbank's online check order form requires that you enter check information in three separate fields and that you enter your driver's license number:

Your check number:
Check routing number:
Check account number:
Driver's license number:

'Your check number' is normally found in the upper right hand corner of your check. The 'check routing number' and the 'check account number' are located at the bottom of your check in the following format; |:111111111|:2222222222||'. The 'check routing number' is a series of nine digits and located between the |: and |: symbols. The 'check account number' is a series of digits (usually ten) to the left of the ||' symbol, immediately following the routing number. Do not enter all of the numbers on the bottom of your check into one box! The confirmation box, which requests the account number be entered backwards, is for the 'check account number' only (the ten digits to left of ||'). Please keep in mind that ClickBank only accepts online check orders for US customers and not all publishers choose to accept online check orders for their products. The driver's license number field has been added to protect against online check fraud activity. If you do not feel comfortable entering this information please use a different form of payment.

4. I want to buy a product from ClickBank, but I do not want to pay online. Can I send a check or money order to ClickBank?

No. ClickBank accepts payments by credit/debit card through our secure server only. Clickbank also accepts payments online via online checks and PayPal for most products.

5. I tried to buy a product, but my credit card was declined. I know my card is good, so why did Clickbank system decline it?

Clickbank recommends contacting your credit card company first to determine if there is an issue with the provider that can be resolved. If your credit card company denies declining any charge, then your card was declined by Clickbank's risk management system. This is a separate authorization system, so Clickbank cannot provide any information regarding the decline. You may try using a different credit card or allowing 24-48 hours to lapse before making another attempt.

Unfortunately, ClickBank cannot override any decline or process transactions manually. Clickbank realizes this can be frustrating, but accepting credit cards over the Internet is a dangerous business for both Clickbank and it's clients. It's better that Clickbank err on the side of caution, rather than risk facilitating counterfeit transactions. Other services may have a less stringent security system and therefore may also incur a higher percentage of fraud, which can be costly to everyone involved. Clickbank does their best to protect it's clients from fraud.

6. I see a charge from ClickBank on my bank statement, but I don't recall what I bought. Where can I find out?

If you see a charge by ClickBank or CLKBANK on your bank statement, chances are that you or a person in your household made a purchase from ClickBank. If the charge appears on your statement after Jan. 1, 2006, our customer service team can provide you with further details on the purchase.

7. I need technical support for the product I purchased. Who do I contact?

If you experience trouble downloading a product, or you have other technical issues with a product, please contact the publisher of the product directly. Contact information for the product's publisher is included in the confirmation email Clickbank sends you immediately following your purchase. Remember, the product publisher is an expert on the product itself and can give you personalized technical support. Please be patient and allow the publisher two business days to respond.

If you have contacted the publisher, but after two business days the issue remains unresolved, ClickBank will be happy to assist you directly.

8. ClickBank approved a return, but the account to which the credit was issued has been closed. Can ClickBank credit an account other than the one I used at the time of the purchase?

Refunds can only be credited back to the account used to make the original purchase. If the original account has been closed, the purchase is not eligible for refund.

9. ClickBank sent me an email confirming my return approval, but the credit has not posted to my account. When will I receive my credit?

If you used your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to make your purchase, the credit to your account could take up to 5 business days to post to your account. If you used an online check to make your purchase, the credit to your account could take up to 15 business days to post to your account. Please keep in mind that "business days" are Monday through Friday and exclude U.S. holidays. If you have not received your credit after 5 or 15 business days (depending on how you paid), please contact Clickbank for assistance.

10. I have not received my subscription or product this month, who do I need to contact?

Please email the publisher of your product to find out why you have not received your product or subscription this month. Publishers are responsible for delivering their products for both the initial purchase and any subsequent monthly products.

Contact information for the product's publisher is included in the confirmation email Clickbank sends you immediately following your initial purchase and at the time of each rebill. Remember, the product publisher is an expert on the product itself and can give you personalized technical support. Please be patient and allow the publisher two business days to respond.

If you have contacted the publisher, but after two business days the issue remains unresolved, ClickBank will be happy to assist you directly.
Back to top Go down

Clickbank FAQ - Shopping FAQ
Page 1 of 1