Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally! Free and Fullfledged gprs using Airtel Prepaid(India

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bharath_ddd7

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Finally! Free and Fullfledged gprs using Airtel Prepaid(India Empty
PostSubject: Finally! Free and Fullfledged gprs using Airtel Prepaid(India   Finally! Free and Fullfledged gprs using Airtel Prepaid(India EmptyWed 26 Mar - 15:49

I tried Wingate for NOP but still gives me the error
"Requested entity too large"

I am sure I made all the settings properly, right from setting up the
http proxy... connection... Changing Browser, flashget proxy to local host...I also tried the DNS resolver
but getting the same error in Browser as well as FlashGet..

Also I tried YF to go through Wingate..but gives me the same "downlink closed...." Error.

Also is there any other way we can get SSL on NOP instead of using proxy websites...

Thanks,
Where do u live pal? I am wondering if there could be regional variations in NOP`s security jus like how we see with LIVE lately. In my case, I get 'requested entity too large' only if i set flashget proxy to 100.1.200.99:8080 . Whereas when i set it to localhost:1113 ( wingate www proxy), the download starts right away. Moreover, i am normally able to access all SSL sites also using NOP. Anyway, Just to remind u bout some keypoints while configuring wingate with my fone w300,.....

1) DNS resolver set to 202.56.230.5
2) Under the newly created WWw proxy service>bindings.....2 things need to be checked ..1) Bind to 127.0.0.1 on MS TCP loopback ...2) Bind to any IP address on W300
3) Under WWw proxy service>connection, select 'Through HTTP proxy with SSL tunneling support' and set server:port to 100.1.200.99:8080..... U MUST not select proxy type as 'Cascaded proxy server'
4) On flashget, while configuring proxy... choose HTTP GET mode

Just make sure u fulfill all these and try again...
Back to top Go down

Finally! Free and Fullfledged gprs using Airtel Prepaid(India
Page 1 of 1