Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felt cheated by Airtel broadband in Pune

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Felt cheated by Airtel broadband in Pune Empty
PostSubject: Felt cheated by Airtel broadband in Pune   Felt cheated by Airtel broadband in Pune EmptyWed 26 Mar - 14:49

I took airtel broadband just 3 days back and I am already pissed off. The salesman gave me wrong informations and hid some from me, and I was unsuspecting and subscribed to it. I got the connection after 15 days, after I was promised of 4 days. That too after I threatened the salesman to complain to higher authority if connection not given by the end of the day. I took the 699 unlimited plan with a top up for night. 64kbps in day and 256 kbps in night. In reality, i get anywhere between 8-30 kbps in days and 100 -180 in the night. Mind it, I am talking kilo bitsper second ,not kilo bytes per second.Its awfully slow most of the times, even slower than my neighbourhood cybercafe.Salesman promised I will get exactly 64 and 256 kbps,later when i called him he didnt pick my call. Customer care people are appreciated for glorifying the term" ignorance is bliss", they dont know much about technology, and when i tell them technology I feel I am talking to a panwalla, one person admitted he is not sure of it and his technical person will call me back in 10 mins, which is still awaited. I feel I have been cheated by Airtel as i am not getting any value for my money.Thinking of disconnecting their service and going to another. Is tataindicom, BSNL dataone better than Airtel in Pune?

Stay away from Airtel broadband if you get a better service.
Back to top Go down

Felt cheated by Airtel broadband in Pune
Page 1 of 1