Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaints on "Airtel Broadband"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Complaints on "Airtel Broadband" Empty
PostSubject: Complaints on "Airtel Broadband"   Complaints on "Airtel Broadband" EmptyWed 26 Mar - 0:21

Billing and Shifting
I had shifted my residential premises and requested for connection to be relocated. Airtel did honour that in a few days time after receiving all documentatins. Unfortunately since 6 months i had been trying to get the address changed so that i can receive bills on time and nothing happend. I escalated to their escalation dept., but everytime it was a blanket promise that the bills will reach the same day and apologies... frustrated i disconnected. On top of this after disconnection, i got the bills and the courier representative was showing faces to my family which is the most irritating part. If companies cannot take care basic address update i wonder how they will handle technical problems!!!! God Bless Airtel!!
Read comments
More complaints on ""

Airtel Broadband - Sick Customer Service
Airtel Broadband - services
Airtel Broadband - no action even after complaining
Airtel Broadband - POOR SERVICE
Airtel Broadband - New BroadBand Connection
Airtel Broadband - faulty billing
Airtel Broadband - need broadband connection urgently
Airtel Broadband - broadband speed
Airtel Broadband - Why they called it broadband?
Airtel Broadband - migration of broadband
Back to top Go down

Complaints on "Airtel Broadband"
Page 1 of 1