Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airtel broadband services looting customers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Airtel broadband services looting customers Empty
PostSubject: Airtel broadband services looting customers   Airtel broadband services looting customers EmptyWed 26 Mar - 0:07

As i have seen previous posts about Airtel what the other people say is 100% true Airtel never thinks before looting customers. Few months back, I got A bill usually it comes below 500 Rs but this time it was like 780 Rs and i was shocked to see intensive usage of the broadband line during the day and at times when i am at school. I was shocked to see 50mb download during the daytime. I called up their support the support didn't turn up with an answer. I asked for the cancellation of my account and he said that okay we will cancel it.

Few days later we received a call from their executive asking that why was i keen to get connection cut, and i told her the reason she said we will give you a wavier of 300Rs. I was a satisfied customer and i paid them 480 rs. But the next month when the bill arrived still they hadn't done any wavier and added up the next bill + late submission charges. I got angry and called up the support. They said ok we will do it we are clearing all the previous charges. i didn't say anything and took the reference number.

Now next month i had to shift I told airtel about it. But they said it would cost us 300Rs i got angry as the shifting services provided are free of cost and i wasn't a new customer i had been their customer for one full year. But then we again said about disconnection they took few more days and another executive called me up. He said that he would get our connection shifted for free. I didn't say anything though and the connection was shifted. Now when i received the bill three months later i was shocked to see that these people didn't do the wavier and added up the shifting charges. Now i am really annoyed with these people. my mother had a surgery this month and i don't want her blood pressure to shoot up due to these petty issues. now i have called up the support and i was really angry i told them to disconnect their services and please don't ask any of the silly executives to call up.Now lets see what happens, but i think airtel is a very bad internet Service provider they just learn to loot people and nothing else
Back to top Go down

Airtel broadband services looting customers
Page 1 of 1