Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Article Marketing & ClickBank - My Documented Journey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Article Marketing & ClickBank - My Documented Journey Empty
PostSubject: Article Marketing & ClickBank - My Documented Journey   Article Marketing & ClickBank - My Documented Journey EmptyMon 24 Mar - 18:55

After doing a tonne of research on article marketing (or "bum marketing"), I've decided to put this method to use by promoting as many ClickBank products as possible. I have a goal of reaching a sustained $100-$150/day. It's pretty ambitious I know, but a recent eBook told me that after working hard for 4 weeks straight "and you are not seeing $150 or more a day I will eat my Russian fur hat". So let's actually put that to the test!

I'll be writing as many articles I can in 6 hours every day for the next 30 days, beginning tomorrow. While I obviously won't be able to reveal my techniques until after that period has ended, I'll do my best to report in this thread every day with updates on traffic and earnings. If it proves to be successful then yes, I'll be happy to provide the information to those that request it.

As I have a tendency to give up on things that don't quickly produce results, I've posted this thread to serve as a sort of inspiration. I do hope that my invested time will be worth it, but if not, at least the proof will be there on whether bum marketing really does work or not.

Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down

Article Marketing & ClickBank - My Documented Journey
Page 1 of 1