Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Top Adsense earners trick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

The Top Adsense earners trick Empty
PostSubject: The Top Adsense earners trick   The Top Adsense earners trick EmptySun 23 Mar - 22:23

If you were expecting the secret formula of top Adsense earners I’m sorry to say I haven’t found that out yet.Instead this is a simple experiment I’m trying out and which I think all of you should do if you are really serious about increasing traffic and readers.Last month I wrote a post about Biggest Adsense Earners and I’m still getting some visits to it.Since the article was not that popular and its not showing in the recent posts section I thought this was unusual.So I checked it out in Google analytics and I found the reason.If you do a Google search for “biggest adsense earners” my post comes out on top.With thousands of people out there who are using Adsense and hundreds more looking to join everyday I’m bound to get a few visits a day.Lesson to be learned here is that if you write a post find a nice juicy search engine friendly title .

Now you must be thinking , “Is that your experiment?,you must be kidding,every blogger knows that”.No its not my experiment.When you do a Google search have you come across a result set where a site is listed twice,I’ve come across them few times and I’m more inclined to click one of them than the others even if its not the first result that shows in the page. Since I think I’m a normal person I guess most of you think the same.The below image shows how its looks like.
Back to top Go down

The Top Adsense earners trick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Job98456 :: Google-
Jump to: