Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clickbank Basics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Clickbank Basics Empty
PostSubject: Clickbank Basics   Clickbank Basics EmptyFri 14 Mar - 16:30

The premise behind Clickbank is straightforward: allow merchants to sell digital products quickly and easily to anyone over the internet. Clickbank deals with collecting payment, delivering the product and includes a large infrastructure dedicated to affiliate marketing. Dozens of systems (sold through Clickbank themselves) offer to help you use this website to gain financial freedom.

If this sounds like a get rich quick scheme, that's probably because many internet marketing gurus believe it is. As I've said many times, there is no such thing on the internet. However, Clickbank is about as close as you can get. First of all, let me state that all of the products I link to on this site use Clickbank to handle the sale. Why is this? Because it is easy to set-up and use, secure and fairly inexpensive for the merchant. Now you ask: how exactly can Clickbank.com help me create online revenue?

There are two ways to make money with Clickbank, you can either sell your own product or market someone else's. Both methods require many of the same skills, but for the rest of this article I will discuss affiliate marketing, since it is easier to enter this market (you do not need to create your own unique product). Merchants will pay you anywhere from 25%-75% of the item's sales price to market their products for them. Why would they do this? The marginal (extra) cost on digital products, such as e-books and video tutorials, is nothing. The merchant would rather let their affiliates do the work selling the product and settle for a smaller profit than try and do all the promotion on their own. Each merchant makes a “pitch” page for each of their products. These pages are what sells the product to each visitor and contains a button which leads each potential customer to the Clickbank order page.

The basic idea behind affiliate marketing on Clickbank is as follows. First, find a high quality product (I will provide some advice on how to do this in a future article) with reasonably low competition (measured by the gravity score, abbreviated as "grav") at the Clickbank Marketplace. After signing up with Clickbank, use Adwords (or some other method of advertising) to get visitors to your sales page. This page is the merchant's pitch page with your affiliate ID included to track the sales. The idea is to find combinations of products on Clickbank & keywords on Adwords which satisfy this equation: profit per item sale on Clickbank is greater than average cost per click multiplied by your conversion rate (percentage of time a visitor buys the product). I think that's enough of an intro for now, I will post another article shortly teaching you how to find top quality products on Clickbank.
Back to top Go down

Clickbank Basics
Page 1 of 1