Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save Yourself by Avoiding Mistakes in Internet Marketing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Save Yourself by Avoiding Mistakes in Internet Marketing Empty
PostSubject: Save Yourself by Avoiding Mistakes in Internet Marketing   Save Yourself by Avoiding Mistakes in Internet Marketing EmptySat 22 Mar - 22:41

When I first started, I joined every program from ads I read, emails I received and wondows that popped up on my screen because they were convincing - they really were!

..So I bought into them..

Needless to say, I was extremeli disappointed when the programs did not deliver even CLOSE to what was promised. Sure, I was making a little money from SOME programs, but it took LOTS of hard work, LOTS of long hours, LOTS of late nights, not to mention LOTS of frustration, and I was only making a FRACTION of the claimed potential.

Well, it didn't take long at all for me to realize that there is no such thing as the program - the perfect money making 'program' simply does not exist.

..Does that mean that people who claim to be making a decent living on the internet ar full of themselves? NO!

Those who succeed in the world of internet marketing know exactly what they are doing. And as mentioned before, it has nothing to do with a 'magic' program - far from it.

To earn a living on the internet, you must be earning income from:

- Making a name for your self by becoming an expert in your area

- Creating and marketing your own product/service.

- Promoting or reffering another popular and in-demand product

- Advertising your already successful offline business online.

- Ad space on your website for banners, pay per click ads or advertisers

Now, there are many variables to consider - keyword research, creating a niche website, writing effective ad copy, marketing strategies, driving traffic, advertising your site, building mailing list, using autoresponders, business automation methods, maintaining customer relationships, working well with other internet marketers, and marketing yourself, just to name a few.

..Thats a lot of information to learn!

Mind you, you're going to need to be familiar with the very basics of most these skills, or at the very least have game plan in mind, prior to event developing your business!
Back to top Go down

Save Yourself by Avoiding Mistakes in Internet Marketing
Page 1 of 1