Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I link my Google Analytics account to my AdWords account?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

How do I link my Google Analytics account to my AdWords account? Empty
PostSubject: How do I link my Google Analytics account to my AdWords account?   How do I link my Google Analytics account to my AdWords account? EmptyThu 13 Mar - 19:31

Linking your Google Analytics account to your AdWords account is very easy! Before beginning, either:

Make sure you've used the same Google Account for both your Analytics and AdWords accounts and that the login has Admin access on the Analytics account

or

If you haven't used the same Google Account, simply add your AdWords username to your Analytics account as an Account Admin (learn how).
(If you're linking accounts that are part of a My Client Center account, please read How do I link Analytics to an AdWords MCC account?)

Then:

Click the Analytics tab.
If you don't have an Analytics account, click the Continue button to sign up for one.
If you already have an Analytics account, click I already have a Google Analytics account.
From the Existing Google Analytics Account drop-down list, select the name of the Analytics account you'd like to link to *.
Keep the checkboxes selected on this page, unless you're sure you'd like to disable auto-tagging and cost data imports.
Click Link Account.
That's it! Your two accounts are now linked. If you opted to keep auto-tagging turned on, Analytics will start automatically tagging your AdWords links for detailed campaign tracking reports. We'll also begin importing cost data from your AdWords campaigns for ROI calculations.

* You may see a website domain name in the drop-down list in step 5. This is because you chose to name your account after the website URL. All profiles in your account, regardless of their domain, will be associated with AdWords once you've established the link.
Back to top Go down

How do I link my Google Analytics account to my AdWords account?
Page 1 of 1