Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promote Clickbank, Top Selling, Products In 3 Easy Steps!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Promote Clickbank, Top Selling, Products In 3 Easy Steps! Empty
PostSubject: Promote Clickbank, Top Selling, Products In 3 Easy Steps!   Promote Clickbank, Top Selling, Products In 3 Easy Steps! EmptyWed 12 Mar - 19:57

One of the many mistakes that affiliate marketers do is not failing to acquire enough knowledge. Rather, it’s not making something happen with the knowledge they have.

Step 1:

You go to Clickbank's marketplace and scan around the top 2 pages of each category. Take a look at the statistics of these products.

By this I mean the gravity, the % referred, $ earned per sale etc...

So you think you've found a good category to enter - Say Sports & Recreation. The next logical step would be to unearth a winning product to promote.

Generally, the top 5 products are extremely competitive and have tons of affiliates promoting it already. It would be quite
The ClickBank E-Commerce Solution
The ClickBank E-Commerce Solution by J. Stephen Pope ClickBank.com can offer you multiple solutions for your e-commerce business. Here are...read more

difficult for you to take on the competition at this stage.

Step 2:

Click through to the next few pages and look for items with a reasonable % referred that isn't too high and a good gravity weighting.

Broadly speaking, a % referred rate of more then 75% is high and anything with a gravity rating above 30 would be worth a shot.

Step 3:

Select 3 products that fits the criteria and choose from them. Click on "view pitch page" to see the sales page for yourself. It'll instantly become very clear to you which of the 3 sales page converts better.

First, I do a "look" around Clickbank Marketplace. I look from the first page (best sellers)
How to Become A Online Clickbank Super Affiliate
Making money through affiliate marketing is one of the most rewarding careers one could ever have. What's good about this business is that...read more

onwards slowly to the back. You would notice that most are around the same niche but I need something different, something that is a niche and does not have many similar products in the Clickbank marketplace...

Other things to look out for:

1. Does the vendor provide a strong affiliate resources page?
2. Is the % earned per sale stat high? Generally, I'd never promote a product that pays below % 50 unless it’s a high ticket item.
3. Are there any payment leaks? Scan for them, it’s extremely important that you do this.
Back to top Go down

Promote Clickbank, Top Selling, Products In 3 Easy Steps!
Page 1 of 1