Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basic tip: Where and how to implement Adsense for best results?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bharath_ddd7

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Basic tip: Where and how to implement Adsense for best results? Empty
PostSubject: Basic tip: Where and how to implement Adsense for best results?   Basic tip: Where and how to implement Adsense for best results? EmptyTue 18 Mar - 21:25

Many “Adsense gurus” would offer you to buy their eBooks, which they wrote based on their own personal results and experience; such books won’t give you much information, they give you basic tips which any publisher learns himself within a few months anyway, and telling you that you need 10,000 visitors a day in order to earn xxx$ daily, won’t help your earnings. Naturally, traffic is essential, but if the adverts implementation is smart, you can collect a few dollars daily with the smallest traffic and just imagine how much would it be when your site will get heavy and steady visitors stream?

The tip I am going to share is basic and obvious, yet they are free and I hope will help to triple your earings.

More ads does not mean more money.
This is a basic rule though many tend to disagree. Sometimes I see websites where adverts significantly dominate the content; owners of such sites assume that once advertisement will be practically everywhere, they will get clicked or lead to sales. From visitors point of view, such sites put off, none of us likes pop-ups, interstitial ads or just Adsense allover the place. Most of the times, one rectangular advert in a visible position performs far better than many chaoticly spread ads in different places. Medium Rectangle 300 x 250 and Large Rectangle 336 x 280 are known for having the best CRT (Click-Trough-Rate), so as any comparably large rectangular ads in general. Lets take a look at the leading online companies and see where they chose to place ads, and what formats do they employ.
Back to top Go down

Basic tip: Where and how to implement Adsense for best results?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Job98456 :: Google-
Jump to: