Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BSNL's Broadband

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bharath_ddd7

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-03-15

BSNL's Broadband Empty
PostSubject: BSNL's Broadband   BSNL's Broadband EmptyTue 8 Apr - 17:17

Sir/Madam, I have used BSNL's Broadband for almost 2 years receiving a bill of Rs.2,000/- bi-monthly (Home 250 plan). Now suddenly they sent me Rs.10,000/- bill. I sent my claim to the company, but they are not ready to accept. How can I prove this? They are speaking of some port binding and argue that no one else can use my connection without password. I checked the usage records on the company's website www.dataone.in, but most of the records are not of my usage, and for which I am absolutely sure. I could only suggest that there is an error in their metering system or someone is misusing my connection. Please let me know if it is possible that someone else uses my broadband connection, so I can atleast convince the company someway. I am really helpless. Thanks in advance & Kind Regards.

Posted 5 months ago #
Back to top Go down

BSNL's Broadband
Page 1 of 1