Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 100 Freelancing Blogs - and Copywriting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Top 100 Freelancing Blogs - and Copywriting Empty
PostSubject: Top 100 Freelancing Blogs - and Copywriting   Top 100 Freelancing Blogs - and Copywriting EmptySat 15 Mar - 23:13

“I’m a freelancer, you’re a freelancer, wouldn’t you like to be a freelancer, too?”

If you’re of a certain age, I don’t have to tell you to hum the old Dr Pepper jingle in your head. You’re already doing it. (If you’re younger than dirt, go look it up on YouTube and then you can hum along with the rest of us babyboomer crones and geezers.)

In any case, yours truly - along with many good friends and respected colleagues - has been listed in the most recent post at:

The Top 100 Freelancer Blogs
Grab a cup of something caffeinated and start reviewing the mentions. You’ll find a wealth of useful resources. I’ll be checking out the photography listings myself since I’m working on a new client website and gotta find me some happy old people.

I’ll see you there!

Enjoyed this post? Get free updates by email or RSS
Need a copy critique or a consult? Contact the Maven
The ultimate guide to writing and designing effective landing pages - Marketing Sherpa’s Landing Page Handbook, 2008 (aff)
Back to top Go down

Top 100 Freelancing Blogs - and Copywriting
Page 1 of 1