Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BSNL Revises Broadband Tariffs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

BSNL Revises Broadband Tariffs Empty
PostSubject: BSNL Revises Broadband Tariffs   BSNL Revises Broadband Tariffs EmptyWed 2 Apr - 19:17

Good news for all those BSNL Dataone Customers out there. BSNL has decided to revise the broadband tariffs with effect from 1st January 2007

Home Plans:

Business Plans:

BSNL has upgraded all limited bandwidth plans to 2 Mbps wherever technically feasible, the bandwidth limit has been stepped up as well. Additional usage charges have been reduced.

This news certainly comes as a relief to all BSNL Customers, but being BSNL customer myself, I’m not so happy because Home 900 will retain its original tariff (no 2 Mbps for us ). In my opinion BSNL should eliminate the bandwidth limits because it defeats the purpose of having an always ON connection.

I can still recall those days when I was on Home 250 plan and I had to think thrice before fetching my mails in Thunderbird. I later switched over to Home 500, but that sucked too, then came BSNL’s Home 900 unlimited plans.
Back to top Go down

BSNL Revises Broadband Tariffs
Page 1 of 1