Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alluring Copywriting Secrets That Will Give You The Competitive Edge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Alluring Copywriting Secrets That Will Give You The Competitive Edge Empty
PostSubject: Alluring Copywriting Secrets That Will Give You The Competitive Edge   Alluring Copywriting Secrets That Will Give You The Competitive Edge EmptyFri 14 Mar - 21:10

Copywriting is one of the most important skills that you need to learn to be successful with your affiliate marketing business. When I first started online this was one of those skills that held me back for a very long time.

When you write adverts to promote your website these will play a major factor in the success of your website. The more successful you are at persuading someone to click on your advert the higher your return on investment will be. This is particularly useful when you are writing Google Adwords adverts.

Whatever you do in your affiliate marketing business this will impact it. If you write articles to generate traffic to your website you need to use this in your title and also body. If you are successful then there will be a good chance that the reader will visit your website. Similarly when you write emails they need to be very persuasive to get the reader to whip out their credit card and buy. If you look at all the top affiliate marketers like Ewen Chia and Tellman Knudson they are very good at doing this.

I seriously suggest that you learn to do this yourself. I know of one top copywriter who will charge $25,000 to write one sales letter. If you outsource this then it will cost a lot of money and for most marketers starting out this is too much money.

When I first started out I was terrible. There was one resource that helped me to understand the process was the Instant Sales Letters ebook by Yanik Silver. This is a real goldmine if you are just starting out.

Once you master this skill you will find that your affiliate commissions will significantly increase.
Back to top Go down

Alluring Copywriting Secrets That Will Give You The Competitive Edge
Page 1 of 1