Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The cellphone world, dominated by giant telecommunications corporations, is colliding head-on with the Internet, where hackers abound and a good idea can grow into a Google - spawning a full-fledged mobile media industry.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

The cellphone world, dominated by giant telecommunications corporations, is colliding head-on with the Internet, where hackers abound and a good idea can grow into a Google - spawning a full-fledged mobile media industry. Empty
PostSubject: The cellphone world, dominated by giant telecommunications corporations, is colliding head-on with the Internet, where hackers abound and a good idea can grow into a Google - spawning a full-fledged mobile media industry.   The cellphone world, dominated by giant telecommunications corporations, is colliding head-on with the Internet, where hackers abound and a good idea can grow into a Google - spawning a full-fledged mobile media industry. EmptyWed 26 Mar - 21:13

Choosing your words will be the ultimate make or break you in the Internet Marketing industry and there are some words that will stand out like an Eskimo taking a walk through the desert looking for his igloo.

These are the types of words you want use to grab your visitors initial attention. And there are quite a few of them that work like a charm!

Words that I have found that draw in the initial attention to get your visitors to stick around and read what you got to say are words like:

Free Guarantee You Help Cure Fix Money Discover Learn Giveaway Competition

That’s just a starting point and I’m sure you will find plenty more words that sell like crazy.

But now that you have their attention, the rest of your words need to be just as alluring. Create intrigue and tell stories, add humour if it’s appropriate. People love that! I myself love hearing a great story with a bit of humour added to it.

Give your potential customers a vision, a hopeful vision of what will happen if they purchase your product. Speak to their desires, they will be more motivated to purchase from you then. Ask yourself “What words would make me feel inspired or desire this product I am offering?” write out a list. This will be your most invaluable list of them all.

If it’s a “How to” book that you’re selling then you most likely had the problem yourself before mastering the “How to” of it. You’ll be amazed at how many lines you can actually come up with.
Back to top Go down

The cellphone world, dominated by giant telecommunications corporations, is colliding head-on with the Internet, where hackers abound and a good idea can grow into a Google - spawning a full-fledged mobile media industry.
Page 1 of 1