Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AirTel Broadband Brings Broadband @ 8 Mbps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bharath_ddd7

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-03-15

AirTel Broadband Brings Broadband @ 8 Mbps Empty
PostSubject: AirTel Broadband Brings Broadband @ 8 Mbps   AirTel Broadband Brings Broadband @ 8 Mbps EmptyWed 26 Mar - 15:30

That’s about the best you can say about the 8 Mbps plans from Airtel. The starter Combo 1299 plan provides 8 mbps @ only Rs. 1299 per month. If you think that is good, think again. There is a big catch.

Combo 1299 plan comes with a ridiculously low free usage of only 4GB. Additional downloads are charged at the astronomical price of Rs. 1.0/MB. In this plan 1 GB extra usage would cost you an extra of Rs. 1024 only.

The high end Combo 19999 plans costs only Rs. 19, 999 per month and comes with a decent 100 GB free usage. Additional usage is charged at 60 paisa (.6 Rs) per MB.

The combo plan comes with landline / voice line connection with Re.1/pulse.

While I have heard good things about Airtel broadband in the past, the price is exorbitant for my taste. I am for now happy with my dual ADSL connections from Tata Indicom (1 Mbps unlimited) & Dataone Broadband (256 Kbps unlimited plus). I end up paying just over Rs 5, 000 for reliability and peace of mind. Call me when they start providing 8 Mbps with unlimited usage and with a price tag of less than Rs 5000 / month.
See more articles on Linux, Web, India, Headline News, Linux Migration, Fedora Core 6, Country, Broadband, DSL, Tata Indicom Broadband, Fedora 7, Dataone Broadband, Airtel Broadband | | RSS 2.0 | Trackback this Article | Email this Article
Back to top Go down

AirTel Broadband Brings Broadband @ 8 Mbps
Page 1 of 1