Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airtel Broadband Speed, Interesting Observations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Airtel Broadband Speed, Interesting Observations Empty
PostSubject: Airtel Broadband Speed, Interesting Observations   Airtel Broadband Speed, Interesting Observations EmptyWed 26 Mar - 15:04

I am using the Airtel Broadband with 256kbps UNLIMITED Plan. in the month of July I faced some problem in speed. And I found that there IT persons put my connections with low capacity Card and I asked them to connect my line to High Speed Siemens Card. after that My speed was near about 256 kbps at day time and 500 kbps at night time. in the mid of october i was not getting the increment in the speed at the night time. but from last 10 days I have obesrved that my speed on Airtel is near about 2.11 mbps reported by there own website. here are my few observations:-
If my modem is on and I switch my PC or my Laptop i get the speed of 220 kbps.
If I i reboot my modem(hard reboot with delay of 2 secs) after turning on the PC i get the speed of 200 kbps
I i reboot the modem(hard reboot with delay of 1 min) after turning on the PC i get the speed of less then 120 kbps
And if i 1st reboot the modem with delay of 1 min and without running any p2p program i reboot the modem again after 10 mins with delay of 2 secs my speed crosses 2 mbps.
I did lots of trials with these observations and I got the almost the same results each and every time.
I feel that this is the bug in there connectivity that's why I am getting these results. could someone will also confirm if he/she is getting same sort of results with the Airtel BB. If it's there then this time we are going to exploit the Airtel. I am attaching the latest Screen Shot of my Torrent that I took in Day time
Back to top Go down

Airtel Broadband Speed, Interesting Observations
Page 1 of 1