Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can i connect my Lap top to my BSNL broad band connection?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

How can i connect my Lap top to my BSNL broad band connection? Empty
PostSubject: How can i connect my Lap top to my BSNL broad band connection?   How can i connect my Lap top to my BSNL broad band connection? EmptyWed 26 Mar - 13:05

Laptop i has an Internal modem.So for broad band do i have to use BSNl modem.
Answerer 1
if u have an ibm laptop just use the usb and a wireless ethernet
OR
use a conection buy ordering it
Answerer 2
If you want to connect with broadband, look at the side of your laptop and you will see a line connection, plug your phoneline in the spot where it says (Line) and your phone in the phone line area. Just like your desktop.. But if your laptop is wireless, all you need is a router. I have a laptop and networking with 2 computer and my laptop is wireless, and the 2 computers are connected using DSL, all we had to do were to put in our code and then our laptop connects to the internet automatic..
7 months ago
Answerer 3
Hang on here... I don't think either of the answers mentioned above are right!!

Broadband doesn't come in through a phone line at all!! Though the phone line all you can get is a max speed of 56kbps whereas broadband will deliver speed from 64kbps to upto whatever you need. What others here are talking about are the dialup connectivity.

Broadband will come through a separate cable with a modem attached to it. That's why sometime broadband is also called a cable internet or DSL depending on the technology being used.

You generally need to sign up for broadband. Some technicians will then come draw up a cable wire inside your house and attach a modem to it. Then using a LAN wire, you can connect to that modem via your laptop. if you want a wi-fi broadband then instead of connecting it to your laptop you connect it to a wireless router or hub.

Remember thorugh your internal modem - you're not hooked to the broadband but the palin ol' dial up internet.
Back to top Go down

How can i connect my Lap top to my BSNL broad band connection?
Page 1 of 1