Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hear 5 Top Copywriters For Free?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Hear 5 Top Copywriters For Free? Empty
PostSubject: Hear 5 Top Copywriters For Free?   Hear 5 Top Copywriters For Free? EmptyTue 25 Mar - 20:19

Yup. I’m hosting two free teleseminars this week. No costs. No sales pitches. And fully content-driven. (Where I find time to do this stuff, I really don’t have a clue. But I love it!)

Yes, you read that right. Not one … But TWO teleseminars! With yours truly (and some pretty awesome special guests in the world of copywriting, too). This is hardcore content at its finest.

Will you please join us? Again, it’s totally free and more content-driven than any other teleseminars I’ve ever given in the past.

If you want to spice up your copy and kick it up a few notches, then you need to be on a teleseminar on Wednesday night, February 9th, 2005, at 9 PM Eastern with copywriters Brian Keith Voiles, Craig Perrine, David Garfinkel and little ol’ me (Michel Fortin).

A little jam session. That’s all.

In fact, the purpose of the call is simple.

This is a preview call for the Breakthrough Copywriting Workshop of which I’m a faculty member, to be held in Las Vegas next week. (Please visit BreakthroughCopywriting.com).

It’s going to be a powerful 4-way gabfest. Sure, we’ll mention the Vegas gig maybe once or twice. But THAT’S IT.

I GUARANTEE it’s going to be 2+ solid hours of 4 top copywriters opening their secret bag of tricks and sharing with you some of their biggest tips for writing wildly successful copy. It’s going to be wall-to-wall content.

Who are these guys?

David Garfinkel is a star copywriter, known as the world’s greatest copywriting coach, author of Killer Copy Tactics and founder of the World Copywriting Institute. He’s also the Dean of the upcoming Breakthrough Copywriting Workshop.

Craig Perrine is a master copywriter who knows how to build massive, responsive email lists that pull in profits. You probably know him from his many websites and programs. (Craig is also co-faculty for the Vegas workshop.)

You may have heard of Brian Keith Voiles. Maybe not. Brian is not only adjunct faculty, but he’s also a dear friend, a big-league copywriter and author of the best-seller, Ad Magic. What you may not know is, he’s the creator of some of the most successful, milliondollar salesletters ever created. EVER.

Gary Halbert says this about Brian, “Brian Keith Voiles writes some of the best sales copy I’ve ever read. He’s one of the best copywriters there is and, he’s not only good, Brian has my highest recommendation.”

Signup for Teleseminar #1 here.

Call-in details will be emailed to you right away. MP3s for this call may NOT be available. (I have no control over how they’re recorded.) So please mark your calendar right now, and be sure to call in 5-10 minutes early. Or else you may not get on the call. (It’s going to be packed!)

Teleseminar #2
As for teleseminar #2, well, you know it already.

The great Sir Gary of Halbert and I are going to conduct a second call on writing effective copy that sells. (”This time,” Gary snickers, “I’ll actually answer questions.”)

This time, we’re taking real-time Q&A’s during the call by email. Simply send your question to gary@boostmyresponse.com.

This one is on the following night.

That’s Thursday, February 10th, 2005, at 9 PM Eastern. The call is going to be 2 hours long (maybe a little bit more), and there’s absolutely NO guarantee that MP3s will be posted. If, and only if, they are, you better register at:

Here’s where to register for call-in details.

Join the notification list above, and the details will be emailed tomorrow. Same idea: MP3s for the first call are free and online right now. MP3s may be posted. So if you sign up, you will have access to the recordings when they’re made available … if they’re made available.
Back to top Go down

Hear 5 Top Copywriters For Free?
Page 1 of 1