Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online copywriting & E-copywriting books

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Online copywriting & E-copywriting books Empty
PostSubject: Online copywriting & E-copywriting books   Online copywriting & E-copywriting books EmptyTue 25 Mar - 20:17

Content is King Book ReviewWriting and Editing Online
Author: David Mill
My rating: 5/5
Brief Review: David's book: Content Is King - Writing and Editing Online. It is part of the E-marketing Essentials series. I worked with David on this book as series editor. He has created what I think is the most accessible book about all aspects of online copywriting from writing for search, e-mail, advertising plus general principles and how to manage the editing process.
Read Reviews of Content is King book on Amazon UK.
Read reviews of Content is King book from Amazon.com for US and international readers.
The Online Copywriter's Handbook Book ReviewEverything You Need to Know to Write Electronic Copy That Sells
Author:
My rating: 3/5
Brief Review: This is one of my favourite books on online copywriting. It has clear guidelines, for example about headlines which reflect the author's pedigree as a copywriter for traditional media. It is mainly about web and email copy. David Mill's book also covers Pay Per Click and Advertising copywriting and the review process.
Read Reviews of the Online Copywriter's Handbook book on Amazon UK.
Read reviews of the Online Copywriter's Handbook book from Amazon.com for US and international readers.
Web Copy That Sells Book ReviewThe Revolutionary Formula for Creating Killer Copy Every Time
Author: Maria Veloso
My rating: 4/5
Brief Review: This book is popular on Amazon at the moment. It has a rules-based approach which is easy to digest, but is too salesy for some.
Read Reviews of Web Copy that Sells book on Amazon UK.
Read reviews of Web Copy That Sells book from Amazon.com for US and international readers.
Back to top Go down

Online copywriting & E-copywriting books
Page 1 of 1