Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting Articles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting Articles Empty
PostSubject: Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting Articles   Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting Articles EmptySun 23 Mar - 1:17

1: Organize Your Home Storage and Simplify Your Life!
Finally, if you have other miscellaneous things (doilies, candlesticks, etc.) in your linen closet, set a shelf aside for those things. If you don’t have a full shelf to ascribe to them, use a shelf that’s only half-full of other items. Again, sort through and keep only what you’re in love with—anything else can be donated to a charity-resale shop, given to siblings, or sold on eBay.

Don’t keep things “just in case” great-aunt Mildred comes by—she won’t, and if she does, she probably won’t remember what it was. Remember, you’re organizing your home so that it’s not just a house of stuff for your family. That’s much more important than not offending a distant relative!

2: Here's What I Use to Help my eBay Selling

I get many requests about the systems I use in running my own eBay and internet business.

To give you the answer in one place, here is the software which I use daily in my own business.

I should point out that much of my own activity is now to do with selling digital information via eBay and from websites i.e. eBooks and software, which is why some of the software programs I use are concerned with this activity.
Back to top Go down

Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting Articles
Page 1 of 1