Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you need an SEO copywriter who can get you a high ranking and lots of business too? Here's how to have both!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raj_mmm9

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Do you need an SEO copywriter who can get you a high ranking and lots of business too? Here's how to have both! Empty
PostSubject: Do you need an SEO copywriter who can get you a high ranking and lots of business too? Here's how to have both!   Do you need an SEO copywriter who can get you a high ranking and lots of business too? Here's how to have both! EmptySat 22 Mar - 0:39

An article in DM News says that most search engine traffic comes from natural search listings and that these listings convert at a higher rate than paid listings.

If that's true, don't you want your site listed as high as possible?

Everyone knows how important high search engine rankings are. While you can certainly do business without them, it's awfully hard. And it's very expensive since you have to pay for listings.

While
With millions of Web sites and lots of competition, you may never get in the top ten in any engine, especially the top engine. But with the help of good SEO copywriting your chances are much better. Even getting listed in the top thirty is great. Fact is, it's often better not to be number one. Sometimes being on the second or third page is better.

Contact me today about SEO copywriting. You need a good SEO copywriter who understands how to get high rankings. I can help you.

"This is great! I owe it to you and I thank you. You are gifted."

- Moe Javid, Sahar Saffron Company

Moe Javid was amazed that I got his Web site listed at and near the top of Google for his main keywords in about 1 week after simply writing two headlines and changing his first paragraph plus writing metatags for the site. That's just a part of my service. But an important part.

Writing sales copy that gets you high search engine rankings and then sells your stuff once the traffic gets there --- that's what I do? May I help you?
Back to top Go down

Do you need an SEO copywriter who can get you a high ranking and lots of business too? Here's how to have both!
Page 1 of 1