Job98456
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Job98456

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Hook (More) Copywriting Prospects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naveen98456

Number of posts : 1264
Registration date : 2008-03-08

How to Hook (More) Copywriting Prospects Empty
PostSubject: How to Hook (More) Copywriting Prospects   How to Hook (More) Copywriting Prospects EmptyThu 20 Mar - 22:38

The other day I was asked a question I hear all too often: “How do I distinguish myself from other copywriters?”

To find the answer, look to one of the most effective and frequently used copywriting and marketing tools. It’s your “Unique Selling Proposition,” or USP.

(I prefer to call it a “Unique Selling Position.” If you’ve read my book, “Power Positioning,” then you’d know that I’m a big fan of positioning rather than prospecting.)

Your USP is also your “hook.”

Time and time again, I’ve told many aspiring copywriters and marketers that a USP is what distinguishes you from the pack. It increases perceived value, expertise, and credibility — without needing to state it outright.

But since I hear this question often, particularly from copywriters just entering the field, I sense that it’s because people need a little help in defining their USP
Back to top Go down

How to Hook (More) Copywriting Prospects
Page 1 of 1